Every day, over 5 billion searches are performed on Google for everything from “restaurants” to “kids diapers”, just to name a few. A responsive website is redundant if your customers can’t find it. A successful SEO strategy designed around your website thorough keyword research can take your traffic, and your business, to a whole new level.
SEO & SEM
WE BEGIN WITH FORMULATING SEO STRATEGY JUST FOR YOU
Every market is different and requires a different set of SEO tactics to rank at the top of Google. The old ‘cookie-cutter’ approach to SEO is now dead. Google is evolving its ranking formula at a rapid pace. That’s why our SEO strategy is in a constant state of flow… so we can deliver the best results as quickly as possible.
A recent study shows that 95% of those searchers will click a result on the first page, and only 5% will continue to the second page results. At Swemed we customise an SEO strategy for your business based on your keywords, your website and the strength of your competition. And we constantly review it to ensure we’re building the most effective links for your industry.
- An initial audit that includes a competitive review and keyword research is completed in order to build a project plan that has a clear plan for success
- On-page optimization & internal linking is set up to maximize rankings
- Landing page creation and optimization is put in place for each keyword
- Monthly link building and content outreach takes place in order to augment ranking growth
How do we optimise a website with SEO
There are 3 areas of Search Engine Optimisation which are essential for a successful SEO campaign.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Guaranteed improvements in your Google rankings
- Optimised Google Local Listings With Map
- Keyword and competition analysis
- Meta Tags Optimised For Better Performance
- Online marketing of your website / business via social media platforms and other promotional websites
- Quarterly Reports Provided To Show SEO Progress
- SEO provided in accordance with Google’s guidelines
- Min term of 3 months then free to cancel at any time
- General Website Updates & Maintenance Included
- Increase In Social Media Shares
- Increase In Website Visitors
- Spam Removal From Backlink Profile To Prevent Google Penalty
- Website Scanned For Errors, Broken Links, Viruses & Malware
- Online Promotion & Link Building To Build Domain Authority
THE ROLE OF EFFECTIVE KEYWORDS
Spent too much on development of your website & still no sales? Once that you have a beautifully designed and effective website, the next step is to attract the right visitors to your website. There are many effective ways to achieve this. From pay-per-click advertising on search engines such as Google, to organic search engine optimization, to listing your website on online business directories. You need experienced experts in search engine optimization.
The best way is through effective website copy. As search engines are crawling your websites looking for the right keywords, our professional copy writers can write copy filled with the right keywords and links to ensure the “spiders” deem your website appropriate for the search phrases you wish to be found under.
DO YOUR RESEARCH
Before you select a company to handle your search engine optimization, do some research on the practices and processes that they use. There are many SEO (search engine optimization) providers out there that engage in “black hat” techniques that may achieve short term gains, but with long term losses that could hurt your business. Google, Yahoo!, Bing and other search engines do not look favorably on websites that engage in these types of techniques, and using these techniques could result in your website being banned, or ranking well below you want to be ranked in search results.
[cp_modal display=”inline” id=”cp_id_809af”][/cp_modal]