Some of the best Natural SEO Strategies and Tips to Help Optimize Your Website for Success
Business marketing is one of the most tedious portions of the business world. Marketing contributes to how many customers will come inside your store, the number of unique visitors you receive on your webpage and, ultimately, contribute to a large portion of revenue. Even more, marketing strategies are always changing as the world changes its advancements. Just four decades ago, the radio was the main source of marketing. In less than 20 years, the main source of advertising was done via radio and television.
Now, while radio, billboards and television are still utilized for marketing purposes – the internet still surpasses them, especially for small businesses. Marketing strategies for the internet, known as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) were created to help better assist small businesses compete with not only other small businesses, but also larger businesses.
What is SEO?
SEO refers to a strategy used to get a higher Google rank. Search engines, specifically Google as it is the top search engine in the world, utilize a specific algorithm that ranks pages according to keywords placed in the search engine.
Google wants only the most relevant searches placed on the first several pages – hence why this secret algorithm was placed into effect. While the exact algorithm is unknown, there are strategies that can be utilized to help get a company or business webpage higher on a Google search.
Ways SEO Can Help
Writing with SEO tools and techniques takes time and effort for the first few blog posts as you adjust to the formatting and writing technique. However, after a while you can easily learn to write in SEO without thinking about it.
However, you might be asking yourself, “Why should I learn to write in SEO?”
- SEO Rankings
As described earlier, utilizing search engine optimization can increase your ranking on Google and other search engines. Now what does this mean? Quite simply, SEO can determine your post being listed on the first page of a search engine or the tenth page.
This generates more unique visitors and revenue (if you utilize Google Adsense).
- Pagination Increases Ranking and User-Friendliness
Now this is more of a technique, Pagination also falls under the category of helping your blog.
Pagination implies a numbering system and, in this case, numbering your blog posts via pages will make it easier for your content to be read by your visitors.
Many blogs make the mistake of having a single page of content that turns into an endless stream of scrolling for a user. This makes your blog less user-friendly and archiving through Google “crawl bots” is almost impossible.
By separating your blog posts into pages, Google will be able to utilize its “crawl bots” more effectively and will rank your pages higher since more content is available for it to read.
This technique should be closely followed to help your page receive higher ranking on Google and will make your page more visually appealing.
- Free Unlimited Traffic
Probably one of the more beneficial effects of using SEO tools is unlimited trafficking.
While natural SEO tools and strategies are always changing, a percentage of the technique stays the same throughout the years. Therefore, even though the formula is changing (and your blog posts in the future will adapt with it) your pages will still retain some efficient marketing. If your page receives enough unique visitors, you might permanently stay on the first page with older, matured content.
Advertising can be costly, so utilizing SEO will make advertising free. Who does not want to have free unlimited traffic?
- Establishing a Loyal Viewer-Base
Utilizing SEO means that you have a higher potential to reach a top-tier on the Google ranking page. If your viewers found you through a webpage, which most likely many will, then you already established a trust with those customers.
When people see a webpage on Google within the first page or two, they immediately think of you as a trusted webpage since Google ranked your page higher than other people’s webpages and blogs. Since Google has been around for years and ranked as the top search engine, with no plans of changing that in the future, people trust them.
Once your viewers see how easy your page is to navigate, you will begin to establish loyalty with your viewers.
How to Improve SEO Tools and Techniques
Since the market is always changing, techniques are always changing as well. In the snap of a finger, Google and other search engines can change their formula and wreak havoc on the SEO market.
However, even with the formula changing from time-to-time, there are still permanent ways to increase your SEO potential.
- Visit Google+ Local and verify your business listing for free. Google wants to know which companies are in every area to better assist their customers with their searches. Google+ Local gives your business a much more significant chance of being listed on the first page of Google.
- Create quality content. Many companies overlook the effectiveness of quality content. While having keywords is vital in content, the overall content should still be of significant quality. Provide information that is relevant and make it sound natural and educated. The Google bots that crawl through your data will notice the different between good quality and bad quality articles and content. The better quality, the better chance a webpage has of getting a higher Google rank. This is a top contending natural SEO technique promised to work.
- Backlinking to other websites. SEO tools will suggest that you receive backlinks to your page. While this is important, it is important to remember that you want to also backlink to other pages as well. Do one internal backlink (an article on your own website) and do two or three reputable websites as well (such as New York Times or Forbes). This shows Google that you are interested in expanding knowledge and gives you a more reputable website.
- Check your business information on Yellow Pages, Google+ and other directories. One of the main reasons, if not the main reason, as to why businesses do not rank on Google is because their physical address, phone number or name are incorrect. This causes a discrepancy with Google since, after all, its crawl bots are just machines, not human. Therefore, they can only process the data given to them. If a business has incorrect information, it simply will not register to Google and can even lead to a negative effect on the rank listing.
- Get Yelp, Google+ Local and Citysearch reviews to boost the effectiveness of your impact. Google utilizes reviews to display how well your business is doing or not doing. Businesses with low ratings will appear farther down while the ones with higher ratings appear higher. In addition, the more reviews the higher you rank above the competition. Make sure your customers rate you as much as possible.
Natural SEO requires Time and Dedication
When it comes to your local, natural SEO tools, you need to understand and realize that you have a plethora of options. Marketing techniques, while difficult to keep up on, can be accomplished when the proper research is done. Small businesses rely on the internet, so ensure you do your research when it comes to search engine optimization.