WordPress has become the fashion content manager. And it is not surprising due to the large number of plugins that offer. Plugins can improve web design, appearance … but also the SEO positioning is actually what most interests many companies. All existing plugins, what plugins choose WordPress for SEO positioning?
WordPress can boast of being the content manager well for blogs to make webs, fashionable. And part of that success is due to its large repertoire of plugins, some 25,000 different. Plugins that help improve an easy and efficient way many aspects in web design, as its appearance, have a virtual store and improve SEO positioning. Thanks to SEO WordPress plugins many small brands have managed to overcome the most rivals and large companies. Everything an achievement!
Can you imagine overcome the giant of competition? With WordPress plugins you can achieve. And it is not the same appear in the top 10 search results on Google in the 2nd or 3rd page. However there are many plugins. What pluging choose WordPress for SEO positioning? There is an extensive list of SEO WordPress plugins, but we will highlight a few.
1. WordPress SEO by Yoast. is the WordPress SEO plugin star and gives you the ability to choose certain keywords when writing an article. And then comes to make sure those keywords appear correctly positioned as they should.
2. All in One SEO Pack. With this SEO plugin for WordPress can change the title and description of pages and pages posts. You also have the option of replacing the value of the meta robots page type, add analytic codes and verification, generate sitemap …
3. SEO No Duplicate. This SEO plugin tells you which of your web pages are being duplicated, but which Google is indexing This filter can even considered duplicate content.
4. SEO Friendly Images. The principañ function of this plugin for WordPress SEO is to automatically add alt and title attributes to all images. In turn, it allows traffic improved search results and creating labels W3C / xHTML images.
5. SEO Smart Links. With this SEO plugin for WordPress can automatically put internal links on your site. Also select the keywords that you want to link with your best items. With it, you get better bounce rate and spending authority and position of the oldest to the new pages.